Servings: 4 • Prep time: 30 mins • Cook time: 30 mins • Total time: 60 mins
- 4 – 4 oz pieces Whole Chicken Thighs, boneless
- 1 C Buttermilk
- 1 T Krahom Hot Sauce
- 1 T Soy Sauce
- 2 C Rice Flour
- 1 T Salt
- 2 T Fresh Black Pepper
- Frying Oil
- 1 French Bread Loaf
- 4 Oz Yeak Pâté
- 2 C Yeak Cole Slaw
- In a bowl, combine the chicken thighs, buttermilk, soy sauce, and Krahom hot sauce, marinate for 1 hour.
- In a medium-size pot over high heat, bring vegetable oil to 400 F.
- Mix rice flour, salt, and pepper
- Remove chicken from the buttermilk marinade, and coat the chicken with the flour mixture, shake off excess flour.
- Fry each piece for 7 to 10 minutes, until golden and crispy. Remove from oil and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- To build the sandwich: cut open the French loaf and toast, spread the pate on both sides, lay on the fried chicken, top the chicken with the cole slaw.