Servings: 4 • Prep time: 30 mins • Cook time: 4 hours • Total time: 4.5 hours
- 1 C Pork Belly, Diced
- 2 Eggs + 1 on top (optional)
- 4 T Kimchi, Rough Chopped
- 1 C Greens, Rough Chopped
- 1 T Garlic, Rough Chopped
- 3 C Cooked Rice
- 1 T Fish Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saute pan or wok, heat up the pan over medium high heat.
- Add Pork belly and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until pork belly begins to brown and fat is rendered.
- Move pork belly aside and scramble in two eggs. Cook for 5 minutes or until eggs are almost dried out.
- Add kimchi, greens and garlic, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add rice, and cook for 5 minutes being sure to break up any rice clumps.
- Add fish sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped cilantro, and top it with a fried egg if you'd like.