Servings: 4 • Prep time: 5 mins • Cook time: 30 mins • Total time: 35 mins
- 14 Oz Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- ¼ cup green onions
- 4 Corn on the cob, husk removed
- Preheat grill on medium heat
- Place corn onto the grill, giving corn a quarter turn every 5 minutes.
- While the corn is grilling, make the coconut sauce.
- Combine coconut milk, salt, and sugar in a small sauce pan.
- On medium-high heat bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes. Add green onions and set aside.
- Brush the sauce onto the grilled corn cobs and cook for 2 more minutes or until corn is evenly charred.
- Brush on another layer of sauce, then serve.