Servings: 8 • Prep time: 1 Hr 30 mins • Cook time: 10 Mins • Total time: 40 Mins
- 4 C Hot Water
- 4 T Sea Salt
- 2 Green Mustards
- Garlic clove, crushed
- Fresh Red Chili
- In a small pot, combine hot water and salt.
- Bring to a boil, then shut off the heat.
- Wash mustard greens, and set in the sun to dry for an hour.
- Quarter the mustard greens lengthwise, and place into mason jars. Pack the mustard greens tight into the jar.
- Add garlic clove, fresh red chili, and salt-water brine into the jar.
- Cover with lid, and set aside in a warm area for 5 to 7 days to ferment.
- Refrigerate to slow down the fermentation process.