Servings: 4 • Prep time: 30 mins • Cook time: 30 mins • Total time: 1 hour
- 2 Lbs Flank Steak
- 1 C Kroeung Krahom
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Fish Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Marinate flank steak in kroeung krahom, olive oil, and fish sauce
- Marinate for an hour or overnight
- Preheat grill on high heat
- Generously season flank steak with salt and pepper
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until steak is medium done.
- Allow steak to rest before cutting
- Slice steak, squeeze lime juice over steak, and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite taco condiments.