Servings: 4 • Prep time: 30 mins • Cook time: 5 mins • Total time: 35 mins
- 1/2 C Prahok
- 1/2 C Boiling Water
- 2 Red Chili Peppers, rough chop
- 1/2 C Lemongrass, fine rough chop
- 4 Garlic cloves, rough chop
- 1 T Sugar
- 1 t MSG (that's the secret)
- 1/4 C Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Green Eggplants, small diced
- 2 T Sawtooth Herb or Cilantro, rough chop
- 2 T Mint, rough chop
- 2 T Sweet Basil, rough chop
- In a blender, combine prahok, chili peppers, lemongrass, garlic, and sugar.
- Turn the blender on the lowest speed setting and slowly drizzle in boiling water.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add lime juice, eggplant, and fresh herbs.
- Adjust seasoning and herbs as necessary.
- Serve with Crusted Prime Rib