Servings: 4 • Prep time: 5 mins • Cook time: 10 mins • Total time: 15 mins
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 2 T Soy Sauce
- 1 T Ginger, grated
- 2 T Sesame Oil
- 1 T Kmao Hot Sauce
- 4 T Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ C Green Onions, sliced (for garnish)
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, kmao hot sauce, and salmon. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line a roasting pan with parchment paper or oil the pan. Remove salmon from the bowl and place into a roasting pan skin side down. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until salmon is brown around the edges.
- Top with green onions and serve.