Servings: 4 • Prep time: 20 mins • Cook time: 15 mins • Total time: 35 mins
- 2 Lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 C Rice Flour
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Garlic, Rough Chop
- 2 T Fresh Chili, Rough Chop
- 4 T Green Onions, sliced
- 1 T Salt
- 1 T White Pepper
- In a medium pot, fill halfway with vegetable oil and heat to 400 F.
- In a bowl, dredge chicken wings with rice flour.
- Fry chicken wings for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and set aside.
- In a wok or saute pan, heat olive oil over high heat.
- Add garlic and fresh chiles. Cook until garlic is golden brown.
- Add wings, green onions, salt, and white pepper.
- Toss until coasted and serve.