Servings: 4 • Prep time: 30 mins • Cook time: 0 mins • Total time: 30 mins
- 8 Rice Paper Sheets
- 1 Lb Pork Belly, raw and uncured
- 2 C Rice Noodles, Soaked in Hot Water
- 2 C Lettuce, cleaned
- 1 C Cucumber, julienne
- Sweet Fish Sauce
- Bowl of hot water
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and season with salt. Cook pork belly on medium heat for 30 minutes or until cooked and tender.
- Allow pork belly to chill, then cut into long thin slices.
- Using the bowl of hot water, soak rice paper for 5 seconds, and place onto a plate.
- Begin filling the rice paper starting with a little lettuce, some noodles, couple pieces of cucumber, a little cilantro, and some pork belly slices.
- Roll and enjoy with some sweet fish sauce.